One to One Learning Initiative
Welcome to South Holland School District 151 1:1 Learning Initiative
South Holland School District 151 believes that the integration of technology, appropriately aligned with the curriculum, is essential in motivating and engaging students in rigorous and relevant learning. 1:1 Technology provides the opportunity for anytime/anywhere learning and opens the doors to the critical thinking and problem solving skills that students will need to contribute and succeed in our global society.
- Each student in grades Pre-K-8th will be assigned an iPad or HP Stream 11 Laptop, T-Mobile Hot Spot, charging cable, iPad case and Work-in Laptop Case.
- Unless otherwise directed, students will bring their device to school each day and take them home each day after school.
- Students will be expected to charge their laptop at home and bring them to school fully charged each day.
- The charging cable and T-Mobile Hot Spot is to remain at home.
- Equipment will be collected by the school at the end of the school year.
- Students will use the same device for the next school year.